Almost afloat, with stunning views and spacious rooms.
The Isles of Glencoe couldn’t be closer to the waters’ edge: it’s built on a peninsula reaching into Loch Leven. It’s right at the heart of Glencoe, too – with Fort William a short drive away, and the stunning scenery of Scotland’s west coast on the doorstep.
Everything’s designed to maximise light and space – from the generous proportions of the bedrooms to the stunning views of the loch and the mountains. The conservatory restaurant has plenty of space for large groups, with wonderful views over the loch to the burial islands – it’s here that the chiefs of the Macdonald clan of Glencoe were laid to rest. It’s a contemporary lodge with a real sense of history – there’s a friendly bar, and a swimming pool too.
And because it’s a Freedom Hotel, there are plenty of little extras:
- Personal contact – you’ll have your own account manager
- A smooth stay – with easy check-in, great service and a warm welcome
- A good night’s sleep – comfortable beds and quality linen
- Beautiful locations – truly inspirational settings
- No heavy lifting – we can help with luggage