Highland hospitality, loch-side magic
Offering traditional Highland hospitality for over 100 years, the Ballachulish Hotel sits on the shore of Loch Linnhe, at the foot of Glencoe. Many of the rooms have views of the loch, and the hotel is within easy reach of Fort William, Loch Ness, Skye and all the outdoor activities of Glencoe.
There’s a large dining room laid out like a feasting hall, as well as a lounge, library and cosy bar with roaring fires. The menu changes regularly, and the hotel is popular with groups of skiers and climbers, as well as coach tours.
And because it’s a Freedom Hotel, there are plenty of little extras:
- Personal contact – you’ll have your own account manager
- A smooth stay – with easy check-in, great service and a warm welcome
- A good night’s sleep – comfortable beds and quality linen
- Beautiful locations – truly inspirational settings
- No heavy lifting – we can help with luggage