Explore Perth & Kinross and the Kingdom of Fife
The Green Hotel started life as a coaching inn for the Defiance Stagecoaches that thundered between Perth and Queensferry to cross to Edinburgh. The Stagecoach would pull up here for a rest and change of horses before heading off again in a cloud of dust. If you look closely at the front door, you can still see the ring that was used to tether the horses. The Windlestrae was a much newer addition, located just across the road. It houses the swimming pool, gym and spa for the resort.
With Edinburgh and Perth just 30 minutes away, and Stirling and St Andrews 45 minutes away, Kinross is the ideal base for exploring all that Central Scotland has to offer. Cross the spectacular Forth Road Bridge for quick and easy access to the hustle and bustle of Edinburgh city centre, or take a tour of Fife’s quaint fishing villages – the choice is yours.
And because it’s a Freedom Hotel, there are plenty of little extras:
- Personal contact – you’ll have your own account manager
- A smooth stay – with easy check-in, great service and a warm welcome
- A good night’s sleep – comfortable beds and quality linen
- Beautiful locations – truly inspirational settings
- No heavy lifting – we can help with luggage