Hunker down and tuck into proper Scottish hospitality
Warm and cosy, the Murraypark Hotel is a home away from home, from the open fires to the hearty breakfasts. With just 21 rooms, it’s an excellent choice for small touring groups of walkers, anglers or cyclists, as well as families and friends.
The Murraypark takes authentic Scottish hospitality very seriously, welcoming guests home with a menu packed full of local produce. The Famous Grouse distillery is just up the road, and there’s a beer garden at the back, which gets the best of the sun.
And because it’s a Freedom Hotel, there are plenty of little extras:
- Personal contact – you’ll have your own account manager
- A smooth stay – with easy check-in, great service and a warm welcome
- A good night’s sleep – comfortable beds and quality linen
- Beautiful locations – truly inspirational settings
- No heavy lifting – we can help with luggage